Who doesn’t want thick, shiny and beautiful hair? Sometimes due to stress, postpartum, or age, our hair can start to thin, break, or lose its luster. But essential oils for hair can help!
Here’s a DIY recipe featuring essential oils for hair. It’s a serum you can apply to your scalp using a dropper to give support to the hair shaft. It’s also smells wonderful!
Essential Oils For Hair – Lustrous Hair Serum Ingredients:
- 2 ounce dark glass dropper bottle (where to buy)
- Almost 2 ounces of Castor Oil (where to buy)
- 10 drops of Rosemary essential oil
- 5 drops of Lavender essential oil
- 5 drops of Ylang Ylang essential oil
Essential Oils For Hair – Lustrous Hair Serum Directions:
- Pour almost 2 ounces of your Castor Oil into your dropper bottle.
- Add your essential oils.
- Put on dropper lid and shake bottle.
- Apply to your scalp each morning and massage into scalp.
- Wait 20 minutes and then wash hair.
- You can also apply before bed.
If you want to apply more frequently without an oil feel, you can make the serum using almost 2 ounces of distilled water and 1 teaspoon of witch hazel instead of the castor oil.
We hope these essential oils for hair help you, and that this serum makes your hair shine!